Sunday, May 10, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMqYz1axXkc

Could This Be The Perfect Picnic?

It's 10 am on a saturday and you wake up with one goal on your mind; enjoy the day! There's no work today, no homework, no nothing, just one obligation...you! You jump out of bed, get ready and dash out the door.

Its about 11 am and I decide to go to long beach and hangout. On the drive over I decide to stop by fingerprints on 2nd st. and pick up a record. As I walk into fingerprints, I notice a band setting up, right as I find a spot where to stand they begin to play. The band plays for about 30 min's and every second of it just makes my day that much better. After they finish, I end up buying their new record and walk out happy as a clam.

As I get back into my car, I drive down a couple of streets and end up parking near a little park on a hill, that overlooks the beach. As I get out of my car, I just so happen to see a little hole in the wall pizza shop, so I walk in. I get my pizza to go, walk back to my car, get my ipod, blanket, and new record and decide to have a picnic at the park. I find a spot in between a guy sleeping and girl playing with her chihuahua dotson. I start playing some modest mouse, begin to eat my mushroom artichoke pizza, and open up the new record. After im done eating, I end up just sitting there, staring out at the ocean, enjoying that complimentary breeze.


- Gia Gia


The Chihuahua Dotson does exist!
Does this remind you of Nikki and Molly?

3 comments: