Thursday, May 28, 2009

Obsessed

GIMME GIMME GIMME
I NEED SOME MORE
GIMME GIMME GIMME
DON'T ASK WHAT FOR - BF

As much as I love trying new things, there have been some times in my life where a piqued interest or unexpected delight has lead me to descend into the twisted tunnel of obsession. In retrospect, a lot of these occurred during college, when I was practicing an involuntary style of subsistence living. Being fixated with something made food shopping easier I guess.

CEREAL remains a constant love of mine, although I've favored many flavors including Raisin Bran, Pops, Rice Krispies, Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Almonds, TJ's Frosted Mini Wheats Maple & Brown Sugar, and ginger granola from Berkeley Bowl (oh how I miss you!)



NUTELLA + PRETZELS. It all started after my roommate, Jay, brought home a huge jar of Nutella and a leftover kingsize bag of pretzels that were leftover from her club meeting. All day every day until that mega pretzel bag was gone.






DRIED CRANBERRIES, CHICKEN, CHERRY TOMATOES, FETA CHEESE, and SPINACH SALAD w/ VINERGERETTE DRESSING - something I copied from one of my roommates (Mel or Alo..I forget).

MANCHEGO CHEESE. Mel brought some home and I was hooked. It's still my favorite cheese, but I had to cut down after my optometrist showed me this super x-ray of my eyeballs and pointed out how my arteries had some cholesterol build up in them.



JACK DANIEL'S + GINGERALE. I sat next to this older man on a Jetblue flight once and this was what he ordered. I wanted to drink like him for some reason and did for a while.

GREEN TEA SOYMILK. Thanks, Maedas!







MINT ANYTHING. Because I'm having a hard time re-adapting to the socal summer heat. This means mint iced tea & mint shampoo/soap/lotion.






FINDING SONGS TO LEARN ON "UKEHUNT"



2 comments:

  1. There is a 7-11 near me that sells all this cool UK candy and other table dressings such as Marmite next to the beer area. They have Nutella as well. I bought Marmite once, it is verry salty. Kinda like soy sauce

    ReplyDelete