Wednesday, May 27, 2009

keiko

as many of you know i am totally in love with my dog, but i don't know if you understand how much though. my sister probablly understands because she lives with the princess Keiko so she also gets to see how totally adorable she is at all times, even while sleeping. last week there was an earth quake and i was at chase's show, i instantly text my mom asking if keiko was ok, not her or my dad, but my dog. i constantly catch myself talking to customers & co-workers about my dog. about 90% of the photos on my phone are of her & there are about 100 on my camera at this very moment. we actually have a folder on the computer called "i love keiko", here is a photo from that folder:

.
seriously how could you not be obsessed with her?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. keiko doesn't bite me because i'm asian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly makes keiko bite her and then molly gets upset...hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete