Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm an Animal

Last week was my birthday, so naturally I celebrated with a few extravagant meals. My friends took me to one of my favorite restaurants Animal on Fairfax on the nights before and after my birthday. Below are some of the dishes I remembered to photograph prior to devouring them.


Foie Gras Terrine

Bacon Wrapped Rabbit Loin


Rabbit Legs

Flat Iron Steak with Sunchokes

Melted Petit Basque with Chorizo

Next, my sisters treated me to dinner at Lazy Ox Canteen in Little Tokyo.


Pork Rillete


Cripsy Clams (and Viv's manicured hands)



Panna Cotta with Figs


Chicken pot chicken pot chicken pot piiiie!


Pork Croquettes and Beef Carpaccio

Chocolate Mousse Cookie Sandwich

I ended my night with cocktails at Villains Tavern. My cousin Alan also brought me a chocolate cake from Lark bakery in Silverlake. I totally gained a few pounds at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment