Thursday, June 4, 2009

Obsessed? Just a temporary infatuation.

Midnight Baking















It’s my new disgustingly unhealthy habit for my insomnia.




Brunch. It’s an obsession driven by my love for eggs and my inability to wake up before 10 am.




















Olive martinis… extra olives.









Fresh flowers.



Adds sophistication, whimsy, and color to my currently boring apartment. It really does make the room.











Buster Keaton.






I began my love affair with the Great Stone Face earlier this year when I saw “One Week” at the Orpheum Theater. It makes me nostalgic for the days when comedy was clever and didn’t consist of bathroom humor.

1 comment:

  1. ahah i want to be able to hold a piano that way and find that house. anything with those little swords are cool with me too

    ReplyDelete